Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Beginnings

I've resisted starting a blog for a long time.

I have plenty of web content published elsewhere - and I code my own HTML and CSS. Poking through Blogger's code in an attempt to mould its "widgets" into some semblance of what I want is, frankly, irritating. However, today is my first day working with it. I'm attempting to keep my heart open to the possibility of becoming friends with Blogger as we become better aquainted. Besides, my dog recently started her own blog -- and I can hardly be outdone by my own dog now, can I?!

So here I am with a blog...

I already spend too much time staring at a computer screen as it is and am actively searching for ways to spend more of my life away from my computer. On the other hand, I haven't been writing nearly as much as I would like. I am hoping that this blog will incentivize me to produce some more in that area. No doubt time will soon tell.

No comments: