Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Good Start

Last year I went to bed early the night before NaNo, rose early the morning of November 1st to do my yoga practice, then commenced my writing.

This year I stayed up to watch the clock tick over -- and began my writing in the wee hours of the morning.

It felt good to complete the NaNo baseline daily quota for the day before going to bed the night before.

Between my wee-hours-of-the-morning session, this afternoon's write-in with some local team mates on the NaNo quest, and another chapter and a half I wrote this evening after dinner, I've brought my output for the first day of NaNo 2008 up to 5118 words. Not too shabby of an accomplishment, if I do say so myself.

Now, if I could just get that whole yoga angle back on track...

No comments: