Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long Short Day

1953 words today.
34,558 words to date.

It's my first short day (under 2000 words) since this quest began, but I'm not worried about today's meager word count. My local library has been closed for two days in a row (ah, the joys of living in a small town) so I have had nowhere to write since Saturday afternoon at 3 other than the noisy, distraction-heavy house in which I reside.

I really don't want to be writing this novel in the wee hours of the morning, but this is the only time I can get long periods of quiet without interruption at home. Tomorrow, however, my library is actually open for seven whole hours! I plan to camp out for several of those and pound out some words.

I'm finally starting to get the hang of offering my readers poll questions which don't need to be decided in the next minute of my characters' lives -- a very good thing because I really need to start advancing the story through some time here so that I can advance the plot!

No comments: