Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Plot Thickens

2750 words today.
23,354 words to date.

Eight days into NaNoWriMo and I've just squeaked by the word count minimum needed for the end of week two to stay on par with the baseline pace. That's reported to be a tough number to achieve, with 95% of Wrimos trailing behind pace at the end of week two. Here I am, six days ahead of the baseline with no end of words in sight -- but I don't think I'm any further along in my story than I would be if I was on par with baseline today and had a story I could actually wrap up in 50,000 words. I've thrown a lot of stuff out there so far that I still need to bring together -- like the fact that one of my main characters is still in a different galaxy from everyone else!

No comments: