Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Asana 20 - Mountain Pose

(Tadasana)


NaNoWriMo Sun Salutation - Asana 20
The journey has come full circle as every ending is a new beginning.

Each sun salutation sequence flows into the next -- or into the time to sit down at my computer and write!

November flows into December and my focus shifts, but new adventures begin.

Will my NaNovel be an irredeemable mess? Or will December see me plunging into a new month filled with massive re-writes and edits to polish November's gem until it shines?

I'm not going to make a prediction at this point. Simply embrace the challenge, enjoy the wild ride and see where this journey takes me.

To all of you out there participating in the NaNoWriMo adventure with me this year, I wish you the very best of luck, good health, restful sleep and wild creative energy.

Stand tall, head held high, eyes on the horizon. Commit to the journey and dive in!

YOU PUT YOUR MILK ON YOUR MUSH AND YOU EAT IT!

No comments: