Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Asana 4 - Modified Thunderbolt

(Utkatasana)


NaNoWriMo Sun Salutation - Asana 4
Utkatasana is a powerful pose, but I'm still warming up here so I take a modified pose with my hands supported on my thighs.

My weight shifts back into my heels as my tail bone reaches towards the floor.

Utkatasana is a shifting of focus. It's about taking risks without fear of falling.

My legs are strong and support me in the journey, just as my writing muscles are strong and carry me through NaNoWriMo.

This modified Thunderbolt is also a connection to the Wrimo community -- a reminder that we are not alone. There are many of us, all around the world, taking this challenge together. Sharing encouragement and support.

No comments: