Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Asana 1- Mountain Pose with Salutation Seal

(Tadasana with Anjali Mudra)

NaNoWriMo Sun Saluation - Asana 1
A traditional beginning pose, common to many Sun Salutation sequences.

The Anjali Mudra is a centring and honouring seal. The hands are pressed together before the heart, symbolizing unity and wholeness. A joining of my active, energetic need to pound out 2000 words in a day to my creative muse, receptive to the influx and shaping of new ideas.

Anjali mudra is a recognition of the divine spark of creativity in each one of us. It is about remembering to be peaceful in the midst of stress and centred in the midst of chaos, remembering that we are all wonderful wellsprings of creativity with fabulous stories to tell, and remembering that we are all in this together.

When I perform Anjali Mudra I am saluting myself, the new day, and Wrimos everywhere who are partaking of this journey with me.

I honour the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.
I honour the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace.
I honour the place in me in which the entire universe dwells.
I honour the place in me which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.


Whoever and wherever you are attempting NaNoWriMo this year, I salute you!

No comments: