Only
Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
until NaNoWriMo 2012 ends!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Asana 16 - Standing Forward Fold

(Uttanasana)


NaNoWriMo Sun Salutation - Asana 16
Time for a playful, energizing rest!

My back leg steps powerfully into Uttanasana, tail bone shoots for the stars, and spine hangs long and relaxed, the crown of my head reaching towards mother Earth for a revitalizing drink as I look back along my path and marvel at how far I have come.

Uttanasana is also looking inwards toward the self. Revelling in the strength and beauty, creativity and passion which resides within -- and remembering my holy responsibility to love and nurture myself.

Don't force the journey. Work hard. Play hard. And rest. Keep well-hydrated. Stand up and stretch. Eat healthy food to feed body and mind. A writer well cared for is a happy, successful writer.

No comments: